The Role-Players Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Players Wish

Come and Role-Play anything!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombies! RP + Sign up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Kat smiled, at least she knew that it would not be far. She then told Piper,"Good thing, I live a bit farther away, in the Creek View Neighborhood." She then took her pipe and held it tightly she then stared at Piper and asked,"Should we go now?"
Back to top Go down
hazelnut

hazelnut

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Piper

Piper let out a long breath as she looked at the window, "I guess those zombies aren't going away anytime soon." She picked some bits of wood and threw them at the zombies, it hardly fazed them.

Eli (Reposted incase you missed the last one)

Eli raced down the suburban street. His own personal nightmare of assorted old lady zombies followed closely. At least the talking one had shut up after Eli had destroyed its jaw, the bottom of its mouth now only just hanged on. Finally his eyes rested on the prize he was searching for, a car.
How did Eli get here you might ask? Well the theories on the beginning of man are debatable but how he managed to get himself into this mess is a much simpler story. The zombies got into the school and long story short Eli had run to the car park where he had taken a crash course in driving.
Eli had thought he had been doing pretty well until he had drove into the old peoples home. The zombiefied old peoples home. Then to make it even better the car had stalled. This is what some people might call a 'Bad Day'.

Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Katrina peered out the window and looked around. "I think maybe we should try finding a way to get down away from the crowd of zombies." She said as she looked around for a way in the air away from the ground. There were a couple of trees.
Back to top Go down
hazelnut

hazelnut

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Piper

Piper nodded, "I'd like that too. But one way or another were gonna have to fight them. We can't just swing around trees like Tarzan." Not being much of a person for making plans, Piper leaped back into the tree. The zombies roared at her.

Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Katrina followed after Piper as she tried not to look down. She barely lost her footing as she hopped to a branch carefully. She tried keeping up high then closer to where the monsters were waiting to eat and tear apart her limbs. She gulped as she held onto each branch wondering if there were any survivors and people ready to help the two girls climbing in the trees. They would not know when a branch would snap as the stood on it.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Name: Amy
Personality: Quiet and independent.
Description: Light brown hair with two red streaks by her face. Unusually taller than most her age.
History (Optional): Her parents abandoned her and her foster parents don't like. They were zombified so she ran away. She had no siblings.
Other: She has two daggers attatched to her belt and has a big pair of brass knuckles. >:3 She's ready to kick zombie butt!

Last edited by Thunder on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hazelnut

hazelnut

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:05 am

ooc: Added

Eli

Finally Eli's eyes rested on a welcome sight, a new car. It was a good solid SUV, and its door was open too. Eli ran towards it in full sprint and slammed the door shut behind him. The cars keys dangled in their hole, perhaps his luck was changing. Eli tried his best not to think about the puddle of blood just outside the door that had probably belonged to the person who had held the keys last. A zombie slammed into the car. The tires screamed in protest, or perhaps fear of Eli's zombie pursuers, as Eli put his foot hard on the gas.

Piper

Piper looked as the zombies made pathetic attempts to climb the tree that was currently her sanctuary. She recognised them as people around the neighbourhood and a hand full of kids from her school, including Harriet. Piper forced back her tears.
A few of the zombies however had injuries were so gruesome that it rendered them unidentifiable, but not dead.
"Come on," She said to Katrina as she leapt to the next tree, "I don't know how long I can stand this."
For a brief, horrible second Piper felt nothing but air under her leg. Panic ignited in her heart but cooled as her left leg found a branch. Piper walked more carefully from then on.

Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 am

Katrina stopped as she held her pipe still. She told Piper,"I think it's time to run, down there." She said as they were above a place where no zombies were but she knew that they must have been back there following the two slowly. She glanced to Piper as she was ready to get down and start running.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 am

Amy was watching the two girls below her. "What are you doing in my tree?" She called down to them with gaurded curiosity. "You making a run for it? Don't be silly, those zombies aren't as clumsy as they look." She thought for a moment. "I'll distract them you run, hmm?" She suggested, pulling out two black daggers from her belt. "Hey! You're Piper aren't you? And you're that chick Katrina?" She asked with surprise. "Well anyway like I said, you run, I'll handle the zombies. Hopefully we can meet up later?" She asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Katrina jumped and nearly fell when she heard the girl. Staring up at her she gave a frown,"We would like to help you, it's nice to meet you!" she stared down at the ground,"But not in this way, Why would you want to do something like that for us?" She asked her looking back up and ignoring the moans and groans of zombies hunting for humans.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:14 am

Amy blushed when she asked her why she would help them. "I-I'm not heartless! I just thought I could help out. I-I know how to fight zombies so I thought I could help save some people like you who are stuck." She said quickly, trying to hide her embarrassment. She honestly just wanted some friends and people to talk to and have her back in the apocolypse but she would never admit it.
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~

DevineDelight~

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:58 am

Katrina smiled and stared down at the zombies."Are you sure you will make it?" she asked Amy. She watched as zombies were heading one way and another.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:04 am

Amy thought. "About 80%" She said softly as she looked down at the zombies. "Meet you up later?" She said with a smirk-like smile as she prepared to jump out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! RP + Sign up   Zombies! RP + Sign up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies! RP + Sign up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2