The Role-Players Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Players Wish

Come and Role-Play anything!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolfhavens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KenoChan

Wolfhavens Empty
PostSubject: Wolfhavens   Wolfhavens EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:23 pm

The land of Aethelis was once empty. In these ancient lands there were Guardians, sent to protect the Homelands from human alterations. The Guardians used to flourish, feeding from a connection with the Alphas of the wolf packs. In return for their service, the Guardians blessed the packs with safety from the outside, making Aethelis truly a haven for their kind.

Several years after the Great War that erupted out of the illusion of invincibility and robbed Aethelis of its denizens, the Guardians began to weaken. Soon they began to fear that they would die if they didn't have a life source to connect to. The Guardians prayed to their gods to find a way to bring the wolves back to the Homeland, to re-forge these bonds.

Now that the wolves are back and not all of them are pleased with the “impure” inhabitants. Troublemakers lurk within Aethelis. How will these wolves affect the packs? Will history repeat itself in another war? Time will tell.

* We have very active, friendly members
* Helpful staff and members
* Plenty of room to get involved
* Semi-realistic, some odd colors and mutations allowed
* Interesting, spiritually based plot
* Point system for earning unrealistic things
* Widely varied setting

Last edited by FluteyTrill on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Couldn't read small print)
Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

Wolfhavens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfhavens   Wolfhavens EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:00 pm

I can't read the text beneath the picture. Even if I zoom in all the way I still can't read it. Also, I don't like it when random people come here, when they have never been her before, and think its okay to just post their site on the Websites forum without joining a role-play a bit. Just because this site is almost dead, doesn't mean you can do that. At least join this site, and role-play a bit before posting a link to your site. Also, that isn't a link to the site, its done wrong and you should try to fix it. Its also not a good thing to use a site for your site's personal use (to get more people to join really easily). I'm not trying to harass or bully you in any way; just telling you some things. Now, was this the original link? http://www.wolf-haven.com/
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

Wolfhavens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfhavens   Wolfhavens EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:13 am

I fixed the original post so it can now be read. Biscuitbone, although I do agree that people should join if they want to advertise their site, Mephiles does allow guest users to post in here. KenoChan was not breaking any rules, but you did. "2. Be nice,I find this odd because some people need to be reminded of this rule."

Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

Wolfhavens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfhavens   Wolfhavens EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:08 am

I was trying to be as nice as I could though! Sad
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

Wolfhavens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfhavens   Wolfhavens EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:27 pm

It's okay, but next time simply don't join their website. No need to attack them, especially considering it is hard to tell the tone of voice through text.
Back to top Go down
BiscuitBone

BiscuitBone

Wolfhavens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfhavens   Wolfhavens EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:51 am

I wasn't attacking them though! ):< You're just making it worse! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolfhavens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfhavens   Wolfhavens Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfhavens