The Role-Players Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Players Wish

Come and Role-Play anything!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver-

Silver-

A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards   A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:48 pm

*enters with a bow* No applause necessary! What? You've never heard of me? Of Course You Have! What? Really? You Really haven't? Well...that's embarrassing...um...so yeah, I'm called Silver for the most part. Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Superheroes, you name it, I can play it...or write it but, play just sounds so much more fun, don't you agree? I'm into writing those for the most part. I also do online RPG's. I also write occasionally in script format but the stories themselves are meant more to be like cartoons. I'll be sure to post as often as I'm able and I hope you'll have me and hope I can help the site to grow in whatever way I can! But really? You've never heard of me? What rock have you BEEN under?

As far as my RP's go, I mainly create superhero ones but I'll JOIN any that interest me.
Back to top Go down
Mephiles
Admin
Mephiles

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards   A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi silver, and welcome to TRPW!! I Hope you will have a great time here!!
Back to top Go down
https://therole-playerswish.rpg-board.net
Miseed

Miseed

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards   A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Welcome, Silver-!

If you have any questions or need help message any of the mods (we have a lot), Mephiles, or me. c:
Back to top Go down
FluteyTrill

FluteyTrill

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards   A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:46 am

Welcome! I'm FluteyTrill, but you can call me Flutey or Amanda. I hope you have a wonderful time here!
Back to top Go down
Silver-

Silver-

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards   A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 am

Thanks, Peoples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards   A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Silver Appears...Wait That's Backwards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role-Players Wish :: Forum Related Boards :: Introductions/Leaving-
Jump to: